iPhone Repair VB (UnBroken Tech®) is an independent service company offering aftermarket electronics repairs. Modern electronics have many proprietary technologies and/or very sensitive technologies. To keep it simple, we try to answer any and all questions and offer terms for repair that cover a wide range of repair situations, to help our customers understand the various complex scenarios that involve sensitive modern electronics. When devices are damaged enough to require repairs, they are suffering heavy impact and shock and/or liquid damage that may shorten their lifespan. The following is meant to address the various scenarios that are involved in the many complex repair processes that are performed. As a reminder, manufacturers offer a limited warranty (typically 1 year) that do not often cover physical defects, however, most manufacturers offer repairs or recommend AUTHORISED REPAIR CENTERS to maintain your limited warranty status, if you need help confirming this information or have questions, feel free to contact us immediately.
1) All devices dropped off are considered "out of warranty", please ask us if you believe your device is under warranty with its manufacturer, as repairs may likely void any warranty. We will attempt to check warranty status, but highly recommend considering the manufacturer for in-warranty repairs.
2) Some Biometrics, such as Face ID, Fingerprint readers or other types of technology have software that may disable these functions permanently if repairs are performed. They also may malfunction regardless of whether or not these devices have repairs performed. Technology such as FaceID for Apple is secure and meant to "shut down" if there is damage to the screen, housing or other components. We cannot fix or bring back certain functions if they are locked out by their manufacturer such as Apple.
3) Many companies now offer OEM parts for repairs, when possible, we will use "OEM" parts but are still not "Authorized" by these companies to perform repairs, again, repairs will likely void any warranty regardless of use of "OEM" parts.
4) Apple now gives messages "NON-GENUINE PART DETECTED" or similar messages, followed by information regarding how you can get repairs done through Apple. We fully warranty our aftermarket screens, such that any defect in functionality is covered for a specific period noted prior to repair. No manufacturer basic warranties cover physical damage whatsoever. Typically, you must pay extra for additional INSURANCE to cover PHYSICAL damage. Any damage such as liquid damage or physical damage will void all standard warranties, even by the manufacturer.
5) Electronic devices are not intended to "last forever" batteries wear out, parts malfunction and normal usage and breakdown occurs; repairs are performed to extend the life of the devices as much as possible. Please bear this in mind as older electronics are repaired, their over usability and longevity will likely degrade.
6) All of our parts are manufactured, tested and distributed by third party wholesalers, we do not manufacture, refurbish or sell any parts for any reason.
7) Unless expressly stated, balances are due within 30 days, otherwise collection activity may take place.
8) Providing information such as a name, phone number and email allows us to communicate with you. You authorized communication via these methods unless you OPT OUT. We may send updates or requests for feedback via text message; standard carrier data rates or other fees may apply.
9) Data loss can be a tragic, but likely result of some damage, we are not responsible in any way for any data loss. Please always backup any important data, just as you would protect your important documents.
10) Negative feedback can hurt our business and employees, consider contacting us before leaving negative feedback, we reserve the right (as everyone does) to legally defend false claims or statements that otherwise impact business negatively.
11) We reserve the right to refuse service, repairs, or warranty work for any reason.
12) Any devices left or "unclaimed" after 30 days will become the property of iPhone Repair VB (UnBroken Tech®).
13) In very rare cases devices or information may be lost, stolen or otherwise damaged due to unforeseen and/or unavoidable circumstances. We offer services to "send out" or facilitate repairs through other companies. Shipping and logistics may result in unforeseen and unavoidable loss; thus we are not responsible for loss of items, data or any property. We offer no reimbursement whatsoever for these circumstances unless otherwise expressly and clearly stated.
14) As always, we will attempt to answer any and all questions, and offer reasonable, clear responses about our policies.
iPhone Repair VB and UnBroken Tech®
Copyright © iPhone Repair VB, All rights reserved | UnBroken Tech is a registered trademark
iPhone™, iPod™, and iPad™ are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc. iPhone Repair VB is an independent service company and is in no way affiliated with Apple, Inc. Please visit FAQ page for more info.
iPhone Repair VB inc. is in no way affiliated with Apple, Samsung, HTC, Motorola or any electronics manufacturer listed throughout our pages. Any device names listed throughout our business pages are for representation of our services only (e.g. we offer repairs on these types of devices). We offer aftermarket service on electronic devices, any and all repairs may void original manufacturers warranty. Services offered are not endorsed, authorized or approved by their original manufacturer. We are an independent service center.